Advertiser: NZ New Milk LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
New Milk is an export company manufacturing infant formula. A small-medium team of 120 staff committed to success, working together to build a strong, growing and enduring business.
We have an exciting position within our Quality team. This role will be responsible for providing advice to the management to ensure compliance with the relevant overseas regulations (OMAR), NZ Food and Labelling Standards and ideally be familiar with Food Standard and requirements such as Codex and GB Standards. It involves development and maintenance of dossiers to obtain registration and official assurances.
The effective delivery of regulatory advice and generation of regulatory documents while ensuring they are complaint is key, this includes research, preparing technical documents and generating responses to government officials. Reviewing and approving all source documents to ensure compliance and assisting with the coordination and generation of documentation in support of product renewals, annual reports, regulatory commitments and post-approval changes are also key elements of this role. You will have an awareness of the regulatory sector, have worked in in a Quality Assurance role in the past.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Tertiary Qualification – BSc or Food Technology degree or equivalent,
- Experience with registration of dairy factories in China,
- An understanding of OMAR requirements and be familiar with Infant Formula regulations both NZ and China,
- Experience with system audits conducted by MPI,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Infant Formula or Dairy Manufacturing environment.
- Experience with formalised document change control procedures
- Excellent English communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to multitask
- Computer literate (MS office especially in Excel and also ERP)
- A high level of attention to detail
- A determined and tenacious mind set
You will also be team oriented, curious and flexible. You will need to be enthusiastic, high energy and comfortable working in an open plan environment.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this vacancy.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- Have you completed a qualification in science?
- What's your highest level of education?