Faculty Affairs CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
ICL Graduate Business School – Auckland is seeking an experienced, qualified, skilled academic assistant coordinator to support the academic teams and managers by assisting with arrangements for meetings and all associated documentation, forward planning and arrangements for programme delivery at the Napier campus, timetable and workload planning, and other duties required to assist in the smooth operation of the business with a focus on the needs of the academic programmes.
You will be:
- Organising academic resources
- Coordinating, organising and documenting internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Managing student survey data
- Collating documentation for new programme applications
- Assisting in researching and building relationships with organisations where students may seek placements
- Planning timetables and workload
To be shortlisted for an interview you will provide evidence of:
- Experience in similar academic support roles in higher education
- Proven ability to be systematic, organised and on top of detail
- A high level of competence with digital skills and software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and collaborative platforms; and familiarity with SMS and LMS systems
- Fluent command of written and spoken English, ability to take accurate notes and write academic records and documents to a high standard.
ICL Education Group is one of the leading private providers of tertiary education in Auckland. The group includes ICL Graduate Business School, Auckland English Academy, Bridge and New Horizon College in Napier.
The group has mostly international students. Programmes include the Master of Business Informatics, the Postgraduate Diploma in Business, the Graduate Diploma in Business (Innovation, Tourism, and Hospitality), NZ Diploma in Business L5-L6 (Leadership and Management), Diploma in Computing and Diploma in Information Systems, NZCEL, the National Certificate in Early Childhood Education, and TESOL and IELTS preparation.
In addition to submitting your clear, detailed CV, please provide a cover letter that makes strong, clear connections between your career to date and the requirements of this position. Please note only NZ citizens, permanent residents or those with appropriate work visas are eligible to be considered.
Applications: apply on or before 29 July 2019
NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?