Advertiser: NZ Bakels LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
NZ Bakels Ltd is a food manufacturing company supplying high quality food premixes, baking ingredients, release agents and icings to the baking industry. We seek a Warehouse Storeperson to join our team based at our Christchurch Distribution Centre. An excellent package will be offered to an experienced Warehouse operator with Reach, Counterbalance & Picker experience.
If you are a fit, energetic person with a clean work record, like to work unsupervised and pride yourself on attendance then you may be the right person to join our health and safety focused team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:-
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Be health and safety conscious, adhere to onsite health and safety requirements
- Minimum 3 years warehousing
- Be quality focused without compromising on time
- Be excellent at multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Work well in a team
- Have good written and spoken English skills
- Role includes load/unloading, pick & pack, and despatch
- Inventory management
Applicants should have a valid, full NZ driver's licence, and at least two contactable referees.
NZ Bakels offers the successful candidate:-
- A competitive remuneration package
- Stable employment and hours, competitive weekly pay, approx. 40-45 hours per week where weekend work is rare
- Subsidised medical insurance and participation in the company superannuation scheme after a qualifying period.
NZ Bakels strives for a drug-free, work-safe environment. Applicants will need to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit. Applications close Monday 5th August 2019.
To apply online attach a copy of your CV and cover letter to:-
NZ Bakels Ltd
P O Box 12-844
Position: Warehouse Storeperson (Christchurch) as advertised on Seek
We appreciate the interest of all applicants. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?