Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: DezignatekMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We're seeking a switched on and energetic Customer Services representative to join our team. For our customers, you'll be a key liaison point with our sales and production teams, and you'll produce accurate orders, quotes and marketing support to customer requirements.
Dezignatek manufactures a range of thermoform, melamine and acrylic doors serving the residential and commercial building sectors. You'll be assisting customers to accurately define their order requirements. You'll need to have
- Sharp computer skills, with a good grasp of Excel;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
- A helpful and professional manner, and you'll enjoy working with others to provide our customers with an efficient and friendly service;
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy, and you'll take pride in getting things right;
- A can do attitude, with an aptitude and willingness to learn and grow with us.
Full training in our product range and processes will be provided, but previous experience in customer service or a production environment will be an advantage. This could be a 0.75 to full time role, with hours negotiable to the right person.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand
A full job description is available on request
Please send applications to email@example.com