Advertiser: Flexa ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Studio Manager; 35 hours a week
Flexa Clinic is looking for a Studio Manager who is passionate about functional training and has the enthusiasm and ability to drive our state of the art rehabilitation studio to higher levels.
Flexa Clinic is a leading Physiotherapy facility, offering not only exceptional patient care but state of the art facilities and leading edge technology to speed the recovery of our patients.
We are a team of leading healthcare professionals and performance trainers, who work as a team to reach both recovery and performance goals, offering a holistic approach by utilizing our range of services. Our goal is to accelerate recovery and reduce the suffering of pain, tension or stiffness that is limiting our patient’s potential to improve performance and in many cases improve quality of life.
We work with a range of global and New Zealand athletes, weekend warriors, business professionals and those with severe and chronic injuries and illnesses. We have an exclusive training and rehabilitation Studio on site with highly experienced trainers to ensure we treat the cause, not just the symptom.
Our private practice is a highly regarded and looks to produce successful outcomes.
The clinic has a strong 30 year history and is known for its innovative, techniques and has a dynamic future.
We provide the highest standards of professional service and strive to go above and beyond for our clients, and our profession. If you think you have what it takes to join us then we would love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 4810670.
Remuneration will be discussed at the interview and will be determined by the applicants work experience and knowledge that is required for the position.
- Have minimum of Fitness Certificate 4, plus experience in the fitness industry.
- Be a New Zealand resident or eligible to work New Zealand, holding a current NZ work visa valid for 12 months or more.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?