Age Concern Otago: Supportive Services Coordinator
Advertiser: Age Concern OtagoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Age Concern Otago has been successfully promoting well-being, rights, respect and dignity for Otago's older people since 1948.
This position is permanent 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The keys tasks include - Reception, Coordination of the Meals on Wheels Volunteers, Data Entry, General Admin and Total Mobility Scheme Assessments.
You will need the following skills:
- Organisational skills
- Sound IT skills and experience
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people - particularly the elderly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to manage and relate to volunteers
- Team work
- Self motivated
- General Administration skills
- Data Entry Skills
This position closes at 3pm Friday 2 August 2019
You can also obtain an Application Form and full Job Description from Miriam on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your completed application, cover letter and CV to Miriam on email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?