Staff Supporter - Christchurch
Advertiser: Workplace SupportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Industrial & Employee Relations
We specialise in providing 'On-site Staff Support' a pro-active and early intervention model of support to a range of businesses and organisations that assists in improving the well-being of employees. Workplace Support is an independent Employee Assistance Provider.
Our extensive training programme is designed develop the right person into the successful professional we seek. The most important qualifications we seek are right attitude and the right character.
The sensational person we seek has the following attributes:
- great life experience and the ability to connect with anyone from all walks of life
- a good general understanding of general business practices and processes
- some knowledge of workplace well-being
- great communication and listening skills
- an enthusiastic, motivational and genuine nature
- good time management and statistical record keeping
- a professional approach with a pastoral heart
- an active faith expression
- well presented
We will be offering this sensational person:
- a robust induction programme to equip you for success
- the training and support needed to become an exceptional Staff Support professional
- a part time position with flexible hours
- responsibility and autonomy
- challenging and energising work opportunities
- access to an exceptional management team
- unrivalled peer-support
This is a challenging but hugely satisfying role.
Workplace Support is part of Inter-Church Trade & Industry Mission (ITIM)
For further information about our organisation and services please visit www.workplacesupport.co.nz.
If you are motivated to make a difference in peoples' lives then indicate your interest by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 29th July.