Advertiser: Windcave LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Windcave Limited is a global leader in payment technologies. With offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, Atlanta, London and Auckland we deliver a world-class suite of secure solutions in e-commerce, cashless parking and vending, and retail terminals to clients across the globe.
- Action account requests from the Sales team for Windcave terminal products ranging from Unattended, to Retail EFTPOS for potential and existing customers for their integration with Windcave, whilst maintaining a high standard of work ethic and professionalism to exceed customer and internal Windcave expectations
- Ensure sufficient hardware as per the projected sales within internal SLA
- Provide further assistance as required by the team manager to ensure a smooth operation of the terminal provisioning team
You must be a citizen, permanent resident, resident of New Zealand to be considered suitable for this opportunity. Please note there is no flexibility around this requirement.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?