Laboratory Technician - Graduate
Advertiser: Scientific & Technical Recruitment LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Our client is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and hardworking chemistry graduate to join their team as a Lab Technician / Assistant in their small but busy laboratory. The role will see you receive excellent training and is an opportunity to get involved in and be trained in all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sample preparation
- Sample analysis
- Sample and waste management
- Continuous / process improvement initiatives
Key requirements for this role:
- Recently graduated with a BSc Chemistry – or similar.
- Enthusiastic and a strong work ethic
- Fast learner with the ability to organise own work loads
- Excellent communication and ability to fit well in diverse teams
This is an entry level position that will provide a strong and varied start to your laboratory career. The existing team are a strong and supportive group and will be able to provide excellent training and an opportunity to really kick start your career. With a small team everyone is involved in everything so you must be someone who thinks of the whole team as well as be able to get on with your workload as required.
If you are ready to join this great lab today apply with an up to date CV and Cover letter to Jonelle Koia, reference 11/1907/JK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?