Advertiser: Country TVMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Country TV is a successful privately owned subscription television channel broadcasting on SKY Television and live streaming on our own online platform.
We are looking for a Promotions Producer to join our team. Approximately 30 hours per week Mon-Fri, with some flexibility required.
- Conceptualise, produce, write and edit promotional spots for programming
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all production team members
- Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
- Stitch and upload video to VOD platform
- Manage media traffic
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- On-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor, preferably in a pay television environment or local TV station (Preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
- Strong video production and editing skills
- Knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end
- Knowledge of television production procedures, including how to operate camera, audio and lighting equipment would be an advantage
- Strong writing skills and an understanding of how to sell viewer benefit
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work well independently and be detail oriented
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients
- Understanding and interest in Social Media
- Team player who is self-driven and able to work in a deadline driven environment, but also able to take direction as necessary
Applicants must have unrestricted authorisation to work in New Zealand.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio of work examples to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?