Car Detailer - Final Touch NZ
Advertiser: Final Touch Auckland South LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $40,000 - $54,999Plus signwritten modified van!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Final Touch New Zealand is part of the Final Touch Group which is operational in 5 countries 28 cities. As a group, we have been in business for over 25 years and have come to be known in the industry as the vehicle appearance specialists.
Through our resources, training, and staff we have been able to create a fun, enjoyable environment that truly delivers job satisfaction and a career development program for the motivated individual who would like to develop both professionally and personally.
Final Touch NZ is in every major city in New Zealand and due to a growing demand for our services we are now looking to expand in Christchurch. Finding the right individual for this expansion is, key and the right candidate will be looked after!
About the role:
As a company, we work with the majority of middle to top tier automotive dealerships and the private market throughout the country. This means you could be working on many medium to high-end vehicles, from Mazda's to Mesarti's to Bentleys and BMW's... The role is a mobile set up with a fully stocked, sign-written and modified Hiace Van. The position will cover Christchurch and possibly surrounding towns whereby you will be predominantly working with car dealerships to provide paint restoration (machine cut and polish), stone chip repairs, headlight restoration and apply paint protection products.
Since this role is joining a new division of Final Touch, there are plenty of opportunities to grow quickly within the business and enter into a senior or management position.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Achieve a high-level cut and polish
- Able to restore paintwork
- Apply ceramic and nano paint protection
- Colour match paint and use our patented processes to achieve a high-quality stone-chip/scratch damaged paint repair.
- Have good communication skills.
Although detailing experience is preferred it is not essential as we will provide on the job paid training. But we are after someone that has attention to detail, a student mentality a willingness to learn, great personal presentation, and hunger to strive to get the results.
What we offer:
- A chance to become a highly skilled detailer that is able to achieve a mirror-like finish every time.
- Learn processes that have made Final Touch a leading brand (our clients are all the major automotive brands including Aston Martin UK)
- A competitive salary.
- A company vehicle
- Regular company team building activities and of course work on a wide range of vehicles.
Personal and professional development:
If you are ambitious, we have real opportunities that can take you from a skilled detailer to a manager. So not only can you become an expert on the tools, but we can help you to develop the business acumen that will allow you to run a region within Final Touch!
Learn more from our website www.finaltouch.co.nz and apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?