Advertiser: Booth’s Transport LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Booth’s Transport Ltd is an established, professional, Palmerston North based, Road Transport and Logistics Company, operating throughout New Zealand. Utilising one of the most modern fleets in the country, our rapid growth is creating excellent employment opportunities at all levels of our business. Specifically, at this time, we are seeking to appoint a Management Accountant.
This is a Palmerston North-based position reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Members of the Finance Team will report to the Management Accountant.
Key functions of this role include the management of:
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monthly management reports including consolidation
- Journal entries and month adjustments for month-end purposes
- Cash flow forecasts
- Financial analysis and cost modelling
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed assets register and depreciation schedules
- Prerequisite tax related returns
Key skills and attributes include:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Advance level experience with Excel
- Hands-on knowledge of ERP Systems
- Proficient in communicating with managers, customers, staff and suppliers
- Be a team player who will lead, and encourage the professional development of other Team Members
- Experience in the freight/logistics industry is an advantage but not essential
- Current New Zealand work experience in management accounting is essential for this position
Please email your application and C.V. to the personnel listed below:
Chief Financial Officer
Booth’s Transport Limited
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications Close 31 July
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?