Photographic Assistant / Retoucher
Advertiser: White StudiosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
White Studios is New Zealand's largest and most equipped photographic and video rental studio complex. Our clients include top advertising photographers, directors and production companies.
This is a personal assistant position to Charles Howells, the Managing Director. You will be involved in all day to day operations of both the studios and his photo and video work.
The ideal candidate will:
* love to help people
* enjoy having a lot on the go
* have the ability to multi task
* take initiative and be proactive
* work well independently and in a team
* be conscientious with a keen attention to detail
* be a fast learner
*excellent organizational skills
*ability to solve problems independently
*able to quickly prioritize tasks
*Able to lift and/or move up to 23kg
* love to keep things tidy and organized
* have a great sense of humor
This is a full time roll. There will be some admin and morning studio setup and cover when needed but this roll mostly involves retouching.
You will develop an in-depth knowledge of a large range of the best photographic and Video equipment. Work on varied shoots from fashion editorials to advertising campaigns.
Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Please apply now with cover letter and CV including link to examples of your work.
The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a full reference check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?