Advertiser: Mawley Holiday ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Belgraviapro is a Management Services Company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic "people person" to work in a dual role as both sole charge receptionist in our front office and housekeeper in the cabins & guest facilities at Mawley Holiday Park in Masterton.
Reporting to the Park Managers, the receptionist role involves delivering exceptional service to our guests both face to face and over the phone, as well as assisting with administrative tasks.
The housekeeping role involves cleaning services for our cabins and common areas to ensure the presentation of the property is in accordance with the high standards expected by our guests.
- friendly and confident with the ability to manage any situation as it arises.
- initiative when dealing with management and customers to provide optimal outcomes.
- professional and personable manner to convert telephone & online inquiries into bookings
- Sales knowledge essential
- excellent computer skills, preferably experienced in computerised booking systems.
- an exceptional eye for detail
- flexible attitude to hours - one to five days per week including weekends.
To apply for this position please email CV and cover letter outling your suitability for the position to The Manager email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- What's your expected hourly rate?