Accounts and Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Cook Brothers ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Who are we: Cook Brothers Construction is a Tier 2 National Company with four regional teams in Auckland, Canterbury, Otago and Queenstown with a team of 180+ team members.
About the role:
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, you will be part of a small dedicated busy team that delivers an outstanding customer service experience to the regional teams, trade partners and our strategic business partners.
- First point of contact for incoming calls and general email queries
- Accounts receivable - managing all incoming emails for the finance team
- Support the Finance team and Human Resources Manager with the on-boarding of new team members in Otago, processing paperwork for fuel cards and general front of house support to all team members as required
- Maintain a tidy and systemized filing system for all documents relating to the company
- Administration and processing of creditors information and general filing
- Payroll Support as required
Skills and experience:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and deliver on tight time frames
- Able to juggle competing priorities
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A high level of computer literacy
- High energy and enthusiasm even when doing basic administrative duties
We operate Above the Line - taking ownership, being accountable and responsible at all times for what we do and say. We take care of ourselves and others, so we get to go home and enjoy the things that matter to us most.
- Annual Flu Shots
- Active Social Club
- Fuel Discount Card
- Health Insurance
Please only apply if you have NZ residency or a valid current work visa
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in taking on a new challenge with real rewards, please apply now.
Note: We carry out pre-employment health, drug and alcohol testing
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts administrator?