Advertiser: Futurer Construction (NZ)LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
About the business
We are an Auckland-based construction company. We are looking for a full-time construction site manager/coordinator to join our team
About the role
The role will supervise construction site, organise and coordinate materials and human resources, study sketches and drawings, calculate costs, control project progress, estimate time scales, and deal disciplinary matters with local council.
Skills and experience
The most desirable candidate is expected to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, diploma or above qualification is preferred, or work experiences in construction industry of 3 years or more;
- Past experience in supervising staff is preferred;
- Past experience in site management is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills;
- Ethics and professionalism;
- Strong commitment and detail-driven attitude;
And ability to organise work properly.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.
Please ensure you have valid NZ work right before submitting application to us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?