IT Systems / Network AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Trends Kitchens are currently seeking an IT Systems / Network Administrator. This is a full-time employment opportunity for someone with existing experience in either a similar role or small IT business that supports multiple other businesses with their IT needs.
The environment you will be working in is multi-site and contains the following:
- HP & Dell Hardware
- VMware ESX, Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2008 R2 & Linux / based operating systems
- Primarily Windows 10 workstations but also some Apple hardware and other mobile devices
- Other equipment includes Cisco, Ubiquiti, UPS's and PDU's, VOIP systems & other hardware You will be responsible for:
- Providing level 1 - 3 help desk support to staff as required
- Maintenance of the current ICT infrastructure
- Documenting systems and procedures
- Supporting other staff on projects
- Getting out and about in a manufacturing site and offices fixing and maintaining hardware
- Dealing with ISP's, Mobile Providers, Suppliers, and other Vendors
- Ensuring all security systems are up-to-date and running correctly
- Workstation and other hardware builds and deployments The successful applicant will have:
- Training in ICT and have worked in the field
- Entry level or higher network engineering & computer technician qualifications /certifications
- Have strong technical writing skills
- The ability of an extremely fast learner
- Have friendly and professional and "can do" attitude
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time keeping skills
- The ability to work alongside and communicate different types of people
- Quick on their feet and ability to multi-task
All applicants qualifications and/or certifications will be aligned with the environment described. ICT equipment will be provided as required.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, there will also be after hours, weekend work and traveling to branch offices through-out New Zealand required.
Applications for this contract close on Sunday 28th of July 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?