Domestic Broker Support
Advertiser: PIC Insurance Brokers LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Join our collaborative and dedicated domestic team and be part of a well-established brokerage. We are passionate about our people and clients. Your role will be to work alongside our experienced domestic team and provide support.
- Efficient and accurate processing of domestic insurance policies
- Assist domestic brokers in ad hoc duties
- Maintain and manage our shared inbox
- Credit control
- Strong inter-personal skills
- High attention to detail
- Manage own workload and manage time effectively
- Competent in Microsoft office products
- Have positive and enthusiastic attitude
What we are offering:
A competitive salary is on offer, as well as additional benefits including free health and life insurance and ongoing professional development, with the opportunity given time, to further your career with PIC.
This position is permanent full-time Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join one of New Zealand's largest New Zealand owned broking houses, please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?