Service Adviser/Parts Assistant
Advertiser: Alan Berry MotorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Parts Advisor & Service Support
Alan Berry Motors is the local new car franchise for Kia, Suzuki and Mahindra vehicles and service agents for Hyundai in the Gisborne East Coast area.
Due to the growth of our company, the opportunity has opened up for someone, full of enthusiasm to take on the combined role of Assistant Parts / Service Adviser. This is an interesting, varied role which will suit someone who works well as part of a team, has a sense of humour and a can-do attitude.
Experience in the Parts Department of a Dealer Franchise would be an advantage.
The Parts Advisor role will entail the following:
- Work with customers at the counter and over the phone
- Identifying correct parts as per customer & workshop requests.
- Order and supply of parts to both retail & trade clients.
- Quoting and supply of panel parts.
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers.
- Receipting of inwards parts and processing documents accordingly.
- Assisting parts manager as and when required.
- Prepare and maintain merchandise displays and showroom.
The Service Support role will entail the following:
Supporting the Workshop Service department when required with the meeting and greeting of customers, helping with booking of vehicles, and liaising with customer pickup and deliveries. Handling service department invoices and working in accordance with warranty policies.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be computer literate
- Have a high standard of personal presentation and tidy work habits.
- Have a good command of the English language, both written and oral
*Be able to work under pressure effectively and efficiently
*Be able to pass a pre-employment health check and drug test.
*Hold a current and clean full Class1 NZ drivers license
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Sound like you? Apply now via email to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?