Advertiser: Peros LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
We are a small NZ owned company that has been in business for 70 years. We import and locally manufacture mostly umbrellas for the retail and promotional product industries. We also have operations in Australia. We are very customer focused in our approach which has made us the market leader in our field.
The role is varied, autonomous and reports directly to the General Manager.
You will be responsible for preparing budgets, monthly management accounts and sales reports, and the annual accounting of profit and loss and balance sheet for NZ and Australia.
Overseeing debtors and creditors.
Perform financial reporting both on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
Responsible for Payroll and HR administration.
In charge of Health and Safety.
Stock management and company stocktakes.
Foreign exchange transactions and monitoring exposures.
Liaising with internal and external customers including freight companies and overseas factories.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in accounts and payroll.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills especially MS excel.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Sense of humor is a must!
If this appeals to you, and you want to work for a company that values you, apply now with your CV.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- How many years of asset accounting experience do you have?