Senior Adviser - Network
Advertiser: Ministry of EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
- Based in Auckland
- Full-time, permanent role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic and innovative professional to join our regional team. This Senior Adviser role assists groups of schools to design fit for purpose student pathways. We support Boards to establish new schools and manage roll growth pressures impacting on existing schools.
This position would suit a flexible and motivated team player who enjoys facilitating discussions with school Principals and Boards. The successful applicant will join a small dynamic team focused on planning for the future of schools in Auckland.
In particular, you will work with Boards of Trustees to establish schools or to implement or amend enrolment scheme zones across the Auckland region. We work within the Education Act legislation. We are looking for people with strong relationship management skills, project and change management experience.
This opportunity will allow you to explore the rapidly changing education environment in Auckland and influence education outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need to be great at the following:
- Building strong relationships across a range of groups and individuals within the education sector
- Applying excellent communication, engagement and facilitation skills
- Exploring options, identifying complex issues and facilitating solutions
- Using project management methodologies to initiate, track and close school network management processes
We are looking for people who ideally will have the following:
- Experience working with schools, kura and influencing leaders in education
- Knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand education system and legislation
- Change management or project management expertise
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the link below. You can also view the job description.
For further information please contact Auckland Recruitment at Auckland.firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to view the role description
Applications close Midnight - Friday, 26 July 2019.