Advertiser: Grimshaw ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Grimshaw is an internationally recognised architectural practice with over 600 employees throughout our offices in London, New York, Melbourne, Sydney, LA, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Grimshaw is dedicated to working closely with our clients in the design of its buildings and environments to deliver projects which meet the highest possible standards of excellence and that inspire and transform our communities.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Architect to join the Grimshaw team, working on New Zealand’s largest transport infrastructure project. You will be a key team member in the creation of all required project elements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and delivery of technical documents and drawings
- Liaison with engineers and internal project teams
- Portrayal of architectural elements as a complete design
- Working in a BIM model
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent Revit capability
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Navisworks and Rhino software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification with NZRAB or similar
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to check all relevant documentation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word Skill
- Ability to effectively priritise competing demands and work independently as well as in a team
In our workplace, we encourage creativity and innovation and employees are offered opportunities for continuous development in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
To apply send your application to: email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and resume clearly outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your portfolio as part of your application.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed
Please note that due to a large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?