Human Resources Coordinator
Advertiser: DeltaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Other
Human Resources CoordinatorDelta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
Due to a valued team member relocating, we now have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our dedicated team in Dunedin.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this busy role includes:
- Coordinating our recruitment (domestic and international) in partnership with hiring managers
- Advertising vacancies and shortlisting candidates
- Providing recruitment and selection support to hiring managers
- Creation of all employee paperwork (offers and variations)
- Assisting in the accurate coordination of people metrics and reporting
- Responding to all HR inbox enquiries
- Involvement across the whole HR remit to closely support Delta’s business functions.
- You will ideally have relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience within an HR function
- A working understanding of New Zealand employment legislation
- Experience working with employment documentation
- Proficient user of the MS package
- Excellent communication skills and friendly approach with all stakeholders
- Has the ability to build relationships across the business in order to achieve required objectives
- You take ownership of your work ensuring the best outcomes are reached
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Has the ability to appropriately manage confidential information
- A background working for a large progressive organisation is advantageous.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging and varied role where no two days are the same
- A competitive remuneration package
- Joining a progressive organisation and a respected team
- You will be supported to grow and develop your own knowledge and capability
- A fun and supportive work environment.
If you are currently in an HR role and have an absolute passion for Recruitment, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office athttp://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/
Applications Close: 21-July-2019
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/55775/desc/