Water Serviceperson - Auckland Water
Advertiser: CitycareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
We Discover. We Deliver. We Care.
What's the job?
- Repairing and maintaining the South Auckland water reticulation networks
- Replacing water meters and data loggers
- Working in a small team completing reinstatement works and infrastructure upgrades
- Work on a scheduled and reactive basis, and from time-to-time on a call out roster
Skills & Experience Required?
- Good attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Full Class 1 license essential and Class 2 desired
- WTR license (desired)
- Relevant qualification within the Water and/or Civil Industry
- Must be Physically fit and self-motivated
- Safety and quality focused
- Previous experience in water industry desirable
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Good work ethic
Benefits & Culture
- Citycare offers competitive pay rates + ability to earn overtime and allowances
- Training and Development opportunities on offer
- Wide variety of work, where no day is ever the same
Know that the work you're doing is contributing towards a cleaner, safer New Zealand
As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great. City Care is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Our leading-edge water treatment, reticulation, construction and maintenance capabilities keep New Zealand's cities running around the clock.
Find out why people love working at City Care here: https://workwithus.citycare.co.nz
All successful applicants will need to pass the following:
- A pre-employment medical
- Drug screening test
- Reference checks
- Have the right to work in NZ
Questions? Contact Johan Swanepoel on +64 27 204 0855