Client Coordinator and Retail Assistant - Part-Time
Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a reception superstar with an interest in retail to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- Great team & location
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Napier is located in the coastal region of Hawke’s Bay and has been part of the community for over 25 years. The store and clinic sits on Taradale Road, a great location handy for transport and just a short walk to the nearby supermarket. We are a companion animal practice with three Veterinarians and a great team of Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care. Additionally, we offer a shared afterhours service with other local clinics. Our clinic is well equipped and has a wonderful client base. We also have a large retail front to our clinic with plenty of stock and animals that we find good homes for.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-napier/
About the Role
As an experienced front of house superstar you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of a client-centric and retail-focused team. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Front of house client relations
- Retail sales and assistance
- Merchandising and product related admin
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location, handy for transport with nearby amenities
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- You genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You have a high level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You are a good communicator
- You have experience in a retail and/or reception environment
CareVets is proudly New Zealand owned and operated providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets. We pride ourselves on being one big family.
We have a great diverse team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses spanning the North Island. We encourage continued training for all our staff with CPD being a significant focus in all roles across the business. CareVets clinics and staff are all supported by a small leadership team of industry-experienced professionals.
At CareVets we care. With the CareVets Foundation we continue to give back. We're proud to say that 100% of all donations received go straight back out to our local communities.
Learn more by visiting: http://carevets.co.nz/carevets-charitable-foundation-trust/
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Racheal King (Practice Manager): email@example.com
Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?