Sole charge administration position
Advertiser: Gilmore Taylor Associates LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Our client is an underground drilling business who operate throughout Northland. A part time position has become available in our client’s busy onsite office for a sole charge administrator working approximately 24 hours per week.
The primary focus of this position is to ensure timely and accurate accounts processing for both creditors and debtors and to ensure a smooth operation within the office.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- management of accounts receivable and payable
- reconciliations and reporting as required
- monitoring of cashflow
- preparation of business financial records including GST and other taxation requirements
- preparation and payment of wages
- liaising with Inland Revenue and Accountant as required
- reviewing Health and Safety documentation, policies and procedures and complying to all legal/statutory and company health and safety requirements
- general administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the business and working alongside our team of hard working contractors to maintain a high standard of professional conduct and confidentiality, continuous review and improvement
The following skills will be an advantage:
- knowledge of Xero
- all aspects of health and safety
- Microsoft office software experience
If you are a well-organised, honest and reliable person looking for a busy and fulfilling position we would welcome an application from you.
Please send your application and CV to:
Gilmore Taylor Associates
PO Box 786
or via email: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?