Cashier - Wellington Airport
Advertiser: Lotte Travel RetailMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- NZ $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Lotte Duty Free is the second largest travel retailer in the world and operates 20 duty free stores, across 11 international airports, in seven international locations, including Australia, USA, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Process sales via the POS/cash register
- Inform passengers of the conditions relating to their purchases eg. customs requirements
- To be aware of and maximise sales budgets
- Know and understand the product range
- Participate in staff meetings and training sessions on product knowledge and operational procedures as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Cash handling in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Proven experience of operating a point of sale (POS) system
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work to achieve Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification via an online course
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as some manual handling/heavy lifting may be involved.
Approx. 20 hours per week across split shifts
Thursday 4am-7am & 1pm-5pm
Friday 4am-7am & 10am-5pm
Sunday 4am-7am & 10am-5pm
Flexibility around working hours is important and it is essential to have your own form of reliable transport due to the airport location (public transport not available)
A uniform will be provided to the successful applicant and car parking is free. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance. Candidates must hold relevant work rights for New Zealand.
If this sounds like the role for you please Apply today!
Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted