Property ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Cambridge Real Estate was formed and established to bring Cambridge and district people that 'extra special service' that is sometimes lacking in the busy world of modern commerce.
Our approach to property management is no different and we are on the hunt for a Property Manager who knows how to deliver that 'extra special service' to both landlords and tenants.
We are looking for someone who has a background in property management, is extremely organised and focused, is able to build and maintain strong working relationships with landlords and tenants, as well as show the ability to maintain and grow the existing portfolio.
You should have well-honed communication skills and be able to build rapport with ease. It goes without saying that keeping up with the legislation and being able to advise clients on implementation is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both property owners and tenants
- Marketing rental properties and selecting tenants
- Regular property inspections across the portfolio
- Ensuring that the paperwork is in order and current
- Coordinating service providers to address property maintenance
If you're interested in this role pick up the phone (07 823 3250) and have a chat to LesleyAnn or Kaye or apply online now.