Helpdesk suport person
Advertiser: IT Engine LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
This is an opportunity to join our growing team in a piviotal support role .
IT Engine has recently been acquired by New Zealand owned TPT Group and now has a presence in Auckland and Wellington. The growth of the team has meant a level 1 helpdesk support person is required.This is a pivotal role providing support to the team.
This is full time role 8:30am - 5:30pm
The key tasks for this role will include:
- Providing first level support to customers
- Answering incoming calls, logging customer jobs and scheduling jobs
- Escalating jobs as required
- Resolving quick fix customer jobs
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in service/ helpdesk position
- Sound technical knowledge to provide customer support
- Previous job scheduling experience
- Good attention to detail
- Quick learner
This role will be reporting to the Wellington based Regional Manager. Full job training will be provided to the right candidate in a supportive environment.
For more information please have a look at our website:
If you would like to apply please do so through Seek or forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org