Clinical Nurse Manager
Advertiser: City Medical LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jul 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Management
Clinical Nurse Manager
We are currently seeking applications from motivated and experienced candidates for the full-time position of Clinical Nurse Manager at City Medical Ltd in Napier.
About the role:
City Medical, a dedicated Urgent Care facility, has a shared mission in line with other key stake holders to promote and support the variety of individuals involved in delivering primary healthcare to better respond to the needs of a changing population. Nursing plays a critical role in the current delivery of primary healthcare services and is positioned to be pivotal in the development of future approaches
This key role will work within City Medical and at times when requested across the sector to deliver senior leadership to the organisation, provide and promote clinical excellence, aid in developing novel pathways for service delivery and serve as its champion. This position requires someone who enjoys the mix of both clinical and management work.
Skills and experience:
- Current NZ Registration and Practicing Certificate
- Considerable clinical experience in NZ or similar health care setting
- Post graduate clinical nursing qualification
- Previous leadership experience within the health care sector
- Outstanding leadership, influencing, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Can articulate a clear vision for primary care nursing and understands how this can be translated into practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Applications will not be accepted via email. All candidates must apply by submitting their covering letter and CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button. A full job description can be downloaded from https://citymedicalnapier.co.nz/vacancies/. Any queries please email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?