Advertiser: Community Law OtagoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Community Law Otago aims to meet the unmet legal needs of people in the Otago region; increase awareness about legal rights and responsibilities and to promote self-reliance and access to justice.
All staff require a strong understanding of the work of Community Law, the community we serve - the issues and the barriers.
Our working environment is stimulating, and diverse - delivering services to a wide client group. You must be highly motivated, creative, and committed to professional and personal excellence.
To be successful in this position you will need the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Work well in pressured environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Pay attention to details
- Work well as a part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate experience in office accounting (preferably Xero)
- Proven experience in Office 365 programmes
- Competent in Excel spreadsheet and data entry
- Excellent word processing skills
- Have a friendly and approachable manner
- Show a willingness to learn new skills
- Previous work in an office environment preferable.
Act as first point of contact for clients, either in person, on the phone, or via the Internet.
Greet, direct, and announce and assist with hosting visitors.
Complete data entry, manage electronic client bookings, and prepare accounts.
Contribute to the wider team environment and work efficiently to complete tasks.
Applications close 19 July 2019.
For a copy of the Position Description please contact CLO: 03 474 1922 or email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?