Insurance Broker - Life & Health
Advertiser: PIC Insurance Brokers LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are a large independent F&G and Life Insurance Broker. Head office is in Auckland with two other branches in Auckland as well as branches in Hamilton, Tauranga, Christchurch and Timaru.
We are looking for an experienced Auckland based Life/Health broker to service and grow an already substantial client base.
The successful applicant will have a high level of knowledge and proven experience and success in advising on personal risk. They will be highly motivated to open cross-selling opportunities for commercial and general insurance while providing a first class service to existing clients.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a progressive and forward-thinking brokerage.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a thorough knowledge of life and health insurance products
- Is professional and can communicate effectively with people at all levels of business and walks of life
- Can identify opportunities to add value to existing client programmes
- Is confident creating and maximising new business opportunities
- Holds a Level 5 qualification (or working towards one)
- Has 2-5 years’ experience in local insurance markets
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + car package
- Life & health Benefits
If this sounds like you please submit your C.V. and covering letter (including relevant referees).
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?