Customer Service ConsultantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Petplan Australasia located in Auckland ( Penrose) requires a Customer Service Consultant be part of small but growing team.
This role is very hands on being part of a small but growing team in our New Zealand office. You will report to the Office Manager. This is a great opportunity for any individual wishing to showcase their capabilities in a high growth industry.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated strong customer service experience
- Claims Experience desirable
- Underwriting Experience desirable
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Inbound and outbound call experience essential .
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written
- Computer literate with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Microsoft Office - intermediate excel skills
- High level of administrative skills and experience
- Good organisational skills
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Must be a team player
- Previous experience in an animal related field medical insurance highly regarded
What we offer:
To be part of a small but growing team, fun friendly work environment, product training, free onsite parking, discounted pet insurance.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to perform this role please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This role requires an immediate start if possible. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will be only calling suitably qualified candidates.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience lodging & processing insurance claims?