Advertiser: Diocese of Waikato and TaranakiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Administration Officer has a key support role assisting the Senior Administration Officer to ensure that the Diocesan Office is an effective administration hub. This key role is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Diocesan Office, both in person and via telephone; providing a warm, welcoming and professional service.
The post is part time at 20 hours per week worked 9.00 – 1.00 each day.
The position holder will have:
- An understanding of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa New Zealand and Polynesia
- Attention to detail and proficient time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Current and relevant ICT skills and experience, especially with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven administrative skills
- Basic financial processing experience
- Patient and diplomatic in dealings with people and key stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and proactively
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the selection criteria to the Diocesan Registrar-Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midday on Friday 2nd August.
Interviews will be held on Monday 12th August.