Club Manager RSA
Advertiser: Waihi RSAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Waihi RSA is seeking interest for the position of Club Manager for our local RSA. The successful appointee in the first instance possesses solid leadership and Management skills with sound ability and flair to lead our club into a new exciting phase of growth.
The appointee will require the following knowledge and experience:
- Ability to understand business finance and budgeting.
- Good standard of written and oral communication.
- Be computer literate and have accounting knowledge and an understanding of MYOB Accounting software.
- Be capable in all aspects of bar operations
- Have full knowledge of gaming machine requirements and procedures.
- Understand the cost control and operation of a large restaurant.
- Be approved by Internal Affairs
- Ability to promote and market the club as a community facility.
- Be aware of customer focus
- Be the holder of a General or Club Managers Certificate in accordance with the Sale of Liquor act 1989
- Be able to effectively lead a dedicated team of staff.
Applicants should email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Job Description and responsibilities. Applicants will be sent an"Application for Employment Form" which must be completed and returned by the candidate. Only applicants who complete the form will be considered. Also please email a copy of your CV with the application. All Applications will close at 5.00pm on Thursday 1 August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?