Advertiser: RembrandtMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Established in 1946, Rembrandt is now one of Australasia's leading menswear retailers and wholesalers of its kind.
What can Rembrandt offer you
- On-going training & development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Professional working environment
- Generous employee purchasing privileges
- Monthly commission opportunities
At Rembrandt we support our staff with unique training opportunities and ongoing professional development. Commitment to our people, and pride in our brand ensures that Rembrandt is a leader in our market.
About the role
Manage and build your own customer base driving sales and meeting targets through enthusiastic, consultative customer service. Do this in the knowledge you are working with the highest quality products and in-house training to arm you with the skills required to achieve great results. This is an senior level sales role, it is for 4 - 5 days a week with two of the days based over the weekend, it is based at our Palmerston North store.
Duties & responsibilities
- Build and manage store sales as part of a team
- Manage your own customer base
- Merchandise window and shop display
- Manage stock accuracy
- The opportunity to be part of a growing retail company
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a retail based sales role is essential
- An outgoing personality with great communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster which includes weekends
- A high level of personal style with a good understanding of current men's fashion
Feel empowered with a deeper understanding of men's fashion using your new knowledge to further your selling skills. You will be part of our wider National team, building lasting relationships with like minded fashion advocates.
If this role sounds like you please forward your CV with a COVERING LETTER DETAILING YOUR AVAILABILITY, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?