Lawyer - junior criminal law barrister
Advertiser: Christopher Stevenson BarristerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Criminal & Civil Law
Wellington city barristers chambers
Qualifications & experience
- Preferably 2 years PQE. However graduates with great academic records will be considered.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Opportunity to be involved in high quality trial and appeal work – case analysis research and submission drafting as well as associated administration and appearances.
- Fantastic city chambers
- Chance to be involved in some of the most significant criminal cases currently before the courts in New Zealand
- A team of friendly energetic and motivated barristers and support staff