Advertiser: Marsden Woods Inskip SmithMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
MWIS Lawyers are looking for a talented, motivated individual who is looking to start their career in civil litigation and/or commercial law.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate Solicitor with 0 - 1 year PQE who is looking to join a reputable and respected firm.
The successful applicant will show potential as an advocate and have:
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- Sound analytical skills
- An eagerness to learn
- The ability to work to deadlines
Northland applicants preferred.
If you think that you meet the above criteria, please apply to the Business Manager online via Seek by 26 July 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a lawyer?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?