Anytime Fitness Tauranga - Club Manager
Advertiser: Anytime Fitness TaurangaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Ranked the number 1 franchise in the world in recent years, Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest, and fastest growing 24/7 co-ed fitness franchise, with over 4000 clubs open worldwide, throughout 50 different countries, with 43 clubs open in New Zealand. Find out more at: www.anytimefitness.co.nz
We are searching for a leader who can motivate and inspire a team to develop the best Anytime Fitness club in New Zealand. The ideal candidate has that special mix of both hunger and heart.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated leader to build on the success of Anytime Fitness Tauranga, and lead your team to provide the most outstanding and engaging experience for club members.
- Lead a team of enthusiastic winners
- Lead and manage the performance of your club including membership and coaching engagement and overall club growth
- Continually develop and deliver on an engaging and inspiring club culture
- Deliver nothing short of excellence in service
- Organise and coordinate club, community and social events
Our ideal candidate leads by example in modelling the health and fitness industry, is conscientious, passionate, and has a genuine concern for the wellbeing of people.
You will also possess an outstanding ability to connect with people, excellent communication skills, good problem solving and decision making skills, a lot of energy, and a real team player.
If you would like to be a part of the Anytime Fitness phenomenon, please address your cover letter and resume to Mike Ball at email@example.com
Perhaps go that one step further to stand out from other applicants and produce a short video about yourself.
Contact will be made within one week of your application.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a centre manager?