Factory Worker - Crayfish packing
Advertiser: Fiordland Lobster Company LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fishing & Aquaculture
Fiordland Lobster Company Ltd is a exporter of live lobster with over 25 years in the industry, and a reputation for consistently delivering a high quality product to the customer.
We are currently looking for casual staff to pack and grade live lobster in our new factory based in East Tamaki, Auckland. Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Flexibility to work most days of the week
- Reliable transport to work
- Able to start work early in the morning
- A team player with a can do attitude
- Previous factory work experience is preferable but not essential
- Attention to detail and able to work to tight time frames
- Strong work ethic
- Physically able to lift, move, push and pull heavy objects
All applicants must have current legal entitlements to work in New Zealand. Hours per week averages between 10-20 hours and more in the peak periods.
If you have some of these skills and this interests you then I encourage you to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?