Advertiser: Bay Radiology LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the company
Bay Radiology is a private radiology practice located in Tauranga, New Zealand. We have a large dynamic team who provide a comprehensive range of imaging services from eight different sites In addition we have a dedicated administration site where a majority of the scheduling of appointments occur.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional radiology scheduler and receptionist. You will become an integral part of a front-line team that provides outstanding customer service to our clients. The role is demanding and requires a keen eye for detail, exceptional interpersonal skills, strong commitment to quality and the ability to multi-task.
This is a permanent full-time position which will include some evening and weekend work.
The role will include:
- Scheduling appointments for a range of complex examinations
- Managing telephone queries from clients and referrers
- Reception - greeting clients on their arrival and managing workflow
- Administration tasks as required by the position
Skills and experience
- Previous experience scheduling complex appointments
- Advanced computer skills
- Previous reception experience in the health sector
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An awareness of the need for compassion and empathy when dealing with our clients
- The ability to relate to a wide range of medical professionals
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A focus on delivering exceptional customer service
You will enjoy the benefits of working with a large team of health professionals in a progressive and dynamic work environment.
To express your interest in this role "apply now" via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached.
Applications close: Sunday 21st of July.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?