Personal Assistant to the PartnersPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
This role is integral to the running of a smooth and happy office! As such, we are looking for a bright, articulate, savvy and energetic individual, who can confidently complete the following key tasks:
- Management of the Partners’ diary, time sheets and appointments;
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone calls, and answer queries where possible;
- Respond to and manage Partners emails;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the partner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Meeting and greeting visitors on behalf of the Partners;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Typing and formatting documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending hui, ensuring partners are well prepared for hui, taking minutes;
- Post hui follow up, action point following up and filing documentation;
- Liaising with clients and other staff;
- Preparing correspondence on the Partners’ behalf;
- Planning, organising and managing events;
- Managing confidential tasks on behalf of the Partners;
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Partners;
- GHA website and Facebook updates and maintenance;
- Filing client and GHA documents, shredding, sorting GHA mail;
- Loading GHA creditors for payment and following up queries;
The ideal candidate will have:
Excellent organisational skills,
The ability to multi-task and organise others.
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the office.
Be able to work under pressure, maintain good time management and meet deadlines
Be able to work independently
The ability to filter information and assess priorities.
They will be experiened in:
Secretarial techniques, MS Office, IT systems, Te reo & tikanga Maori
Their work experience will include:
A high pressure environment
Diverse and complex organisations
Interpersonal relationship management
A range of sectors and industries
Their personal qualities will include:
Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
High standards of honesty and integrity
Reliable and punctual
Warm and welcoming
Attention to detail
A Job Description can be downloaded from www.gha.co.nz. Please email any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online via Seek, no later than Friday 26 July 2019.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Salary will be commensurate on experience
Please visit www.gha.co.nz to see our wonderful values and staff.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?