Receptionist / Optical Assistant
Advertiser: TotaleyecareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Optical
Are you looking for a challenging position that combines reception duties with sales, fashion and the opportunity to be part of an exciting healthcare industry?
A reception / optical assistant role exists in our Lower Hutt practice, Black Gates Meek & Dong, for a motivated person keen to continue their professional development.
We'd like you to have-
- a passion for providing great customer service
- a caring and articulate manner
- reception experience
- great multi-tasking skills
- proven sales ability
- an interest in fashion and eyewear
- a willingness to learn new technology
- intermediate computer literacy
We are a long established optometry practice that invests in leading edge technology but customer care is still at the core of our successful business. Our staff need to be friendly, proactive and anticipate the needs of our customers and other staff in this very busy role.
The reception / optical assistant role is varied and will include-
- answering the phone and helping customers to make appointments
- general reception duties and admin tasks across all aspects of the business
- selecting spectacle frames that meet the customers needs, both technically and aesthetically
- using technology to take the measurements required to accurately order glasses
- frame adjustments and repairs
Everyday will be different.
The role is full-time including availability to work on a Saturday morning.
Renumeration wil be negotiable depending on existing skills and experience.
Apply by emailing email@example.com by Friday 26 July including a covering letter explaining what specific skills and relevant experience you think you would bring to this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?