Sport Central Community and Schools Advisor
Advertiser: Sport OtagoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Otago, Rest of Otago
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Since its establishment in 2001, Sport Central has proved an unqualified success in providing leadership, training, guidance, and support to the wider Central Otago Region.
Based in Cromwell, the Sport Central Community and Schools Advisor works closely with key stakeholders to increase participation in play, active recreation, and sport in the Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Region, through the implementation of appropriate programmes and initiatives.
The position is supported by resources and expertise provided by Sport Otago.
Applicants are required to possess:
- Knowledge of the early childhood, primary education, and sport sectors in the Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes Regions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- The ability to create strong community networks.
- The ability to motivate and have empathy with volunteers.
- A high level of leadership and motivation.
- A proven track record of performance.
A Position Description is available on the Sport Otago website: www.sportotago.co.nz
If you require further information, please contact:
Owen Booth on 03 474 6420 or via email: email@example.com
Please apply via the Seek website: www.seek.co.nz
Applications close on Sunday 21 July 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?