Territory Manager (Southern Region)
Advertiser: YouthtownMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Your new organisation…
This is a rare chance to showcase your relationship management skills as you liaise with our venue operators, build strong relationships and ensure venue compliance throughout the South Island of New Zealand (based out of Christchurch).
‘Strategic Growth’ is a business unit of Youthtown Inc. Its purpose is the management and operation of the Youthtown Charitable Gaming Trust established to raise funds for distribution to the Trusts Authorised Purpose. The success of this division is critical to the ability of Youthtown to deliver its fantastic programmes, and this role is a strong contributor to the success of the Gaming Trust and Youthtown overall.
What will you do?
Reporting to the General Manager – Strategic Growth, you will be responsible for providing outstanding venue liaison and relationship management and ensuring venue compliance. This role is also responsible for providing professional planning and technical support for all gaming equipment within our venues.
No day will be the same, but some of your key tasks will include…
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with all venue key personnel
- Maintaining a regular cycle of physical venue visits to assist with compliance and the general operation of gaming at the venue
- Providing venue training including harm minimisation requirements
- Ensuring accurate records are kept
- Ensuring gaming machines and all ancillary equipment is being maintained to a high standard and that service providers are doing their jobs correctly
- Providing professional planning and technical support for all gaming equipment
- Game room and venue performance analysis
- Project managing installations and removals from venues
- Maintaining a focus on maximising the return to the community whilst minimising the costs of the operation
- Providing support to venue operators to resolve gaming equipment and process issues, including after-hours telephone support
What are we looking for…
You will have significant experience within this industry, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a customer focused approach, and the ability to think creatively and problem solve. You will have a thorough understanding of gaming operations and compliance requirements for venues, as well as a willingness to work flexible hours to ensure all venues receive superior customer service. Knowledge and experience in a similar role within the industry will help you stand out from the rest, as will the ability to work independently and efficiently, with integrity and professionalism at all times.
These roles don’t come along very often! If you are unmistakably an outstanding relationship builder with a passion for supporting the success of Youthtown, we want to hear from you!
Applications: Click on the application link and attach your CV and covering letter
Applications close: 22nd July 2019
Note that Youthtown is committed to Child Protection and the safeguarding of children and young people in our care. It is our expectation that all staff will operate in a way that reflects this intent and the intent of the Vulnerable Children Act (2014) to improve the well-being of vulnerable children. Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Police Record Check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?