Junior AutoCAD Operator - Penrose
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Please Quote Reference Number 73035
- Enthusiastic Junior AutoCAD Operator required
- Work on high profile commercial construction projects
- Become a valued member of the Design Production team
Design Production is looking for a Junior AutoCAD Operator to join their busy team
Based in Penrose you will have the opportunity to work on Auckland's high profile commercial construction projects.
Design Production has a reputation for taking on the toughest and most interesting architectural metalwork jobs, so you will need an eye for detail and appreciation of quality work, to meet the high standards of our clients.
You will need to blend site measurements, architectural, and engineering drawings into shop drawings to feed a busy and productive workshop.
This is a role that can expand with your experience into more project management as well as draughting.
Applicants with a background of metal work would be a preference, but not essential as we are happy to train you.
If you are interested in launching your career with a great company, please express your interest through our online application form.
Design Production Ltd
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your AutoCAD skills? (Please answer: STRONG or BASIC)