Esports Live Producer
Advertiser: TIEM TECHNOLOGY LIMITEDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Shenzhen TIEM Electronic Sports Technology Co. Ltd established in 2008 in China. We are one of the largest high-tech enterprise, and a big manufacturer for E-sports All-in-one (AIO/PIO), LED monitor in China. Now our New Zealand subsidiary company Tiem Technology Limited commits to become the first and largest E-sports Network in New Zealand. We’re looking for a producer to work on our live, broadcast and recorded E-sports events.
In this role you'll:
- Direct the game broadcasts
- Collaborate with esports teams in the planning, pre-production, and execution of weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-final and final competition’s broadcasts.
- Craft show structure and source relevant show elements, assist in script review and talent development,
- Test and incorporate new show builds and tech elements, build rundowns, evolve talent, and manage Esports staff.
- Liaise with the Esports team to determine to schedule, verify show info, accommodate sponsorship stunts, align online content and crossovers,
- Rehearse and execute shows, and address all other broadcast needs.
- Keep tabs on gameplay, team news, and trends.
Qualified candidates should be:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a media organisation or production house
- An accomplished television producer - comfortable in both studio and location environments
- Proven track record writing for television and visual media
- Proven and demonstrated ability as a visual storyteller
- Proven team-leadership and strong production management ability
- Able to articulate an idea and communicate it in a visual form
- A strong creative and design sense
- An exceptional communicator, with highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated studio production and producing experience.
- Location and field-based television experience – demonstrating effective and compelling storytelling and production technique
- Good understanding of the nature of TV and radio in the New Zealand media environment
f you would like to apply for this role send your CV and cover letter to Gaoqiren008@gmail.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?