Christian Camp / Office Administrator & Accounts
Advertiser: Narrows ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Narrows Park is a growing camp near Hamilton city, on the banks of the Waikato River.
- Full time core role
- Charitable non profit organisation
- Busy and rewarding ministry to the community
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to assist the Director in operating and furthering Narrows Park through office administration. This is a key role.
This role requires someone who is friendly and has an eye for detail. You'll be based on the front desk welcoming guests and processing bookings as well as handling the accounts and acting as PA to the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- reception and office administration
- Invoicing and billing, reconciliations, cash handling, monthly reports
- bookings processing and follow up
- plus a range of other tasks on an as needed basis that could include assisting any other role in the camp operations such as cleaning, catering staff, registering kids for camp and generally being a willing part of the team
Skills and Experience
- Must be experienced with Xero accounting software, we use it everyday.
- Excellent english reading and writing is essential for all communications
- Full drivers license
- Experience as an office administrator within a ministry is an advantage
About Narrows Park
Narrows Park is a Christian Camp established in the 1950's as a youth camp. We offer experiences that train young people in leadership as well as strengthen family relationships.
We host over 12,000 people a year who use over 5,000 activities plus services.
The Park is run as a Christian ministry and staff are expected to uphold the mission and vision that governs Narrows Park. The work is challenging as well as meaningful and there is plenty to do as the camp continues to grow.
Please include a covering letter, a CV and current photo. We're keen to know who you are and why you'd love to work at Narrows Park.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?