Advertiser: Te Pae Christchurch Convention CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jul 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
Opening in October 2020, Te Pae Christchurch is a world class convention centre, centrally located in the heart of Christchurch, the gateway to the magnificent South Island of New Zealand.
Te Pae is proudly managed by AEG Ogden, Asia Pacific’s leading venue management company and one of the world’s premier convention and exhibition management specialists. An exciting opportunity to be a part of Te Pae’s pre-opening team is now available.
Reporting to the Director of Business Services, you will initially assist with the implementation of all finance and related systems. Once Te Pae Christchurch opens, you and your team will be responsible for the creation and reporting of all financial information required by the business.
You will also nurture a culture that delivers service excellence, high quality standards and values of manaakitanga, providing our clients an experience like no other.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience in a finance manager role, preferably in the business events industry,
- Flexibility to adapt in a pre-opening environment,
- Strong analytical skills required to identify and present relevant information,
- Technical skills that allow the complete and accurate financial data to be presented,
- Proven ability to work under pressure and problem solve while maintaining attention to detail, and;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team and across departments with professionalism and enthusiasm.
The role requires flexible working hours, the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applicants must have New Zealand residency or permanent residency status. The successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal History Check.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of this exciting pre-opening opportunity with a world class convention centre in the heart of Christchurch, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 5pm 22 July 2019.
AEG Ogden is part of AEG Facilities of the United States, a division of AEG, the world’s leading sports and entertainment company.
AEG Ogden manages venues throughout the Asia Pacific and Middle East, including Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Cairns Convention Centre, Te Pae Christchurch (opening 2020), Darwin Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre (Muscat), and ICC Sydney; Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane; and arenas in Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Perth, and Dubai. AEG Ogden is also progressing the new Brisbane Live arena and entertainment precinct. More information aegogden.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?