LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT/SOFT SKILLS FACILITATOR & TRAINER
Advertiser: Business Training New Zealand LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jul 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
About the business
Business Training New Zealand is a leading, nationwide training provider. We're passionate about helping people learn, grow and prosper. We deliver a range of professional development workshops in Management/Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Teamwork, Time Management, Communication, Conflict Resolution etc to our clients throughout New Zealand – Empowering New Zealand businesses and the people within them to maximise their performance and achieve their true potential. Years of providing exceptional training solutions has led to rapid expansion and demand for our services. That's where you come in!
About the role
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, experienced facilitators/trainers who can motivate, inspire and educate – making learning fun. If this sounds like you and you're interested in working with us on an independent contract basis, we'd love to hear from you. Vacancies exist in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Palmerston North.
Ideally, you will have a strong outgoing and confident personality, be friendly, approachable, experienced and comfortable presenting our soft skills training solutions to adults from a wide and diverse range of businesses, roles and backgrounds, including management.
Benefits and perks
What's in it for you?
- The chance to join a leading nationwide training provider
- You'll be part of a growing business that offers the potential for career development opportunities.
- A competitive daily rate of $600 to $750 per day depending on experience and location
- Most importantly – you'll get to work with a close-knit, fun and supportive team who are passionate about helping others learn, develop and reach their full potential.
Skills and experience
Preferred Skills, Attributes & Qualifications - What do you need to be successful?
- A proven track record in delivering great training and achieving excellent results in the specified areas and topics.
- Experience in delivering training in the areas of Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Sales, Time Management, Conflict Resolution and general soft skills.
- Experience and competence in facilitating face to face learning presentations in a workshop/classroom setting across all levels of audience.
- Must be able to demonstrate facilitator-guided training that allows for in-depth discussion and experiential activities which includes all participants and applies directly to their business environment, immersing participants in the "total" learning experience
- A flexible, engaging, supportive and inclusive training style along with the ability to apply strategic thinking when working with training participants, that ensures linking of key training outcomes to course content.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, motivational and coaching skills along with a confident high-energy personality and a passion for the development of others.
- Able to think on your feet - flexible, adaptable, resilient and not easily rattled.
- Approachable, friendly, outgoing and professional – Has a positive and proactive mind-set, a sense of humour and a can do attitude.
- Business experience including business owner and/or management/leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resource Management, Education, Organisation development or related field is desirable but not essential
- The ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts, theories and practices, including incorporating adult learning principles into the training solutions
- Articulate and able to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to develop rapport and positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage the administrative aspects of the role
- Be honest, reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Able to travel domestically
- Valid driver's license and own transport
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like a fulfilling role and you want to put your career on track for success and development with flexible work life balance, please apply by sending your CV and a covering to Suzy Alexander, email@example.com